WHAT IS LUWI?
- Women-controlled internal condom
- Worn on the inside.
- It’s a second skin that lines the vaginal or anal canal.
- It’s hot! … made of ultra-thin polyurethane, not latex, and it transfers heat for greater sensation.
- Hormone-free, Chemical-free, and Latex-free.
- Each LUWI is designed for one-time use.
- Free from interruption … you can put it in up to 8 hours before needing it.
- Awaiting FDA clearance.
LUWI ENABLES YOU TO BE IN CONTROL
OF YOUR PLEASURE AND PROTECTION
- Women are 20x more likely than men to contract STIs
- Growing demand for non-latex, hormone-free, and chemical-free products
- Women want control over their own self-care
- Post Roe v Wade women need options
- Women want something that feels better than a traditional condom worn by men
CONDOM MARKET CHARACTERISTICS
- $10B Globally
- 150+ condoms on the market
- Same design for >100 years
- Only “choice” today for women seeking both contraception and STI protection
- Forces women to rely on another for their own body’s health
LUWI IS A BETTER CHOICE
LUWI is a true choice. Giving women access to health product equity
Why shouldn’t women be able to buckle their own ‘seat belt’?
This product is pretty great! Feels better than a condom!
“The cool thing about Luwi is that it’s awesome for all women, from 20-somethings to 80-somethings and everyone in between. Safe sex and great sex doesn’t have an age limit.”
Wearing a Luwi gives me piece of mind that I’m protecting myself from any unwanted bed-fellows!
I had some concerns before using a Luwi because I’d heard that similar products rustled during sex. But in the end there were no issues. It was nice and lubed and my bloke said that it felt really natural!
I hate the pill because it makes me fat & talking to guys about putting on a condom seems to always kill the mood. Tried Luwi as an alternative and I’m very happy.
The excitement is building
Sign up for updates to learn when LUWI will be available in the US.